Powerteam Electrical Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the ESB Group specialise in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and project management of electrical infrastructure projects for electricity utility companies and renewable energy developers throughout the UK and Ireland.
The post is specifically focused on:
- The safe, efficient delivery of work to the highest possible construction standards.
- The exceptional delivery of Projects / Programmes of work to the highest standards of safety and quality within budget and on time.
- The commercial success of projects ensuring profitable delivery of work at pre-calculated margins.
- The management and performance of Plant staff both on site and in administrative support roles to ensure optimum project delivery including the management of poor performance through defined procedures.
- Effective communication with customers.
- Provision of clear direction and support ensuring optimum utilisation of all available resources through improved work programming and scheduling.
- Commitment to continuous improvement through innovation and identification of best practises.
- The submission of claims for works done which maximise cash flows
- The management of cost budgets associated with the works location including timely delivery of financial and other progress data for the preparation of financial and other reports as directed by the Finance Department.
- Preparation of outputs for periodic review with Customers as directed by them
- Dealing, in an appropriate manner, with all human resources related issues including disciplinary issues – at a site level.
A proven managerial track record with the ability to execute critical tasks in real time.
Experience of budget management.
Ability to plan works in the most efficient manner.
Ability to manage and motivate industrial employees and sub contractors.
Ability to put the customer at the centre of decision making.
Ability to deliver strong financial performance in a contracting environment.
A proven understanding of quality and safety and their management.
Experience of meeting targets in a commercial environment
The ability to engage at a specific and detailed level with key tasks, evidenced by those tasks being executed in a highly efficient manner.
To ensure compliance within the confines of the role to all aspects of the Powerteam Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and procedures including those specifically related to external accreditations including OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and the Notational Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS).