Service through partnership
Powerteam has over 30 years experience providing high-voltage (HV) solutions for private network operators. Our engineers have designed, installed, commissioned and maintained networks for the manufacturing and process industries, health service, water service, education sector and local government.
Powerteam offers the following services to private network operators:
- Design, procurement, installation and commissioning of HV systems and equipment, including:
- Control and Protection Systems
- LV and HV Cables
- Condition assessment of existing HV networks
- Oil sampling and condition monitoring for transformers
- Thermographic analysis of HV equipment
- LV and HV cable fault location and repair
- Power quality analysis
- Fault level and protection grading studies
- Structured HV equipment maintenance agreements (1,2 and 3 year)
- 24/7 Emergency response agreements
Powerteam can assess your high voltage systems for quality and security of supply, operator and public safety, operational efficiency and demand requirements.
Installation, upgrading and expansion
Using the latest HV electrical technology, Powerteam will design the optimum system to meet your specific needs according to your service, the physical layout of your work place and your working cycle.
Safety is our business
Powerteam manages all our projects in accordance with the most demanding health and safety procedures. Our project managers are highly trained to comply with best practice in providing a safe environment for our customers, the public and our employees. We have extensive experience of managing contractors and employees on refurbishment programmes. Project specific method statements and risk assessments are developed and agreed with our clients prior to work commencing. In August 2006 we attained OSHAS 18001 certification – one of the few high voltage electrical contractors to do so.